How To Make Eggless Butter Cookies
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Eggless Butter Cookies Recipe: Straightforward, simple and downright scrumptious, these butter cookies are irresistible!
Ingredients of Eggless Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 Cups flour (whole wheat or all purpose flour)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 120 gms butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Eggless Butter Cookies
- 1.Oven temp: 350 F-180 C
- 2.Mix flour, milk, vinegar, butter, sugar and vanilla together to a creamy consistency.
- 3.Mix in the flour to make a smooth dough.
- 4.Shape the cookies and place on an ungreased baking tray.
- 5.Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Key Ingredients: flour (whole wheat or all purpose flour), milk, vinegar, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence