How To Make Fig and Cardamom Christmas Pudding
About Fig and Cardamom Christmas Pudding Recipe: What's a Christmas without a decadent pudding? This one comes with the goodness of fig, almond and cardamom!
Ingredients of Fig and Cardamom Christmas Pudding
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 litre full cream millk
- 40 gms almonds
- A pinch of nutmeg, grated
- 300 gms sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 50 gms fig
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Fig and Cardamom Christmas Pudding
- 1.In a pan hot milk till boil. Add sugar, condensed milk and chopped fig till completely dissolve.
- 2.Simmer for another 15-20 minutes till milk gets thicker, remove from fire and keep aside.
- 3.Mix egg, cardamom powder, grated nutmeg, vanilla essence and add this mixture slowly to milk at room temperature and mix well.
- 4.Pour the mixture in a greased baking pan, bake at 200-210 for 50 minutes in a preheated oven.
- 5.Garnish with sliced almon and let it chill. Can eat hot as well.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, full cream millk, almonds, A pinch of nutmeg, sugar, cardamom powder, condensed milk, fig, vanilla essence