How to make French Toast with Musk Melon Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About French Toast with Musk Melon Salad Recipe: A lovely breakfast option. Sweet French toast served with a crisp salad of musk melon, strawberries, grapes and honey.
Ingredients of French Toast with Musk Melon Salad
- For french toast:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp sugar
- Vanilla essence (to flavour)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 pcs bread
- 50 gms butter
- for garnishing honey
- to taste frozen blue berries
- For musk melon salad:
- 1 musk melon
- 250 gms red and green grapes
- to taste frozen strawberries
- to taste mint leaves
- 50 gms walnuts
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Honey (to drizzle)
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to Make French Toast with Musk Melon Salad
- Prepare the French toast:
- 1.Break the eggs into bowl and whisk a little.
- 2.Add 2 tsp of sugar, some vanilla essence and 1 small cup of milk. Whisk to make the egg wash.
- 3.In a hot pan add some butter. Dip the pieces of bread in the egg wash and put them in the pan. Add some egg wash on top.
- 4.Fry till the pieces of bread are golden brown.
- 5.For the final plating put some berries and drizzle honey to garnish.
- Prepare the musk melon salad:
- 1.Take a musk melon, cut in half.
- 2.Scoop the musk melon from the middle, after discarding the seeds put the pulp in a bowl.
- 3.Half the red and green grapes and put them in a bowl. Put some frozen strawberries
- 4.Add some mint leaves. Add chopped walnuts, pumpkin seeds. Drizzle some honey.
- 5.Add a teaspoon of olive oil and mix.
- 6.Serve in the musk melon shell.
Key Ingredients: eggs, sugar, Vanilla essence (to flavour), milk, bread, butter, honey , frozen blue berries, musk melon, red and green grapes, frozen strawberries, mint leaves, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, Honey (to drizzle), olive oil