Fritto Misto Recipe
Munch on these golden snacks made of a host vegetables bathed in flour and fried to perfection.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Fritto Misto
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into medium pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into medium pieces
- 8-10 mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 small green zucchini, cut into medium pieces
- 1 small yellow zucchini, cut into medium pieces
- 1 small cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 small broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 medium onions, cut into medium pieces
- 2-3 Tbsp refined flour
- 2 1/2 cups rice flour
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Oil for deep-frying
How to Make Fritto MistoHideShow Media
Take all the vegetables in a bowl.
Add crushed peppercorns, salt and lemon juice and mix.
Add olive oil and mix well.
Mix together refined flour and rice flour in a bowl.
Add a little water and mix.
Heat oil in a kadahi.
Dip vegetables in the batter and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.