Ginger Ale Recipe
A pungent drink flavored with ginger and served with soda.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Ginger Ale
- 1/2 cup ginger juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water soda (carbonated water)
- Crushed ice
- 1 lemon slice
- Mint leaves - for garnish
How to Make Ginger AleHideShow Media
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water over low heat, increase the heat after sometime and bring it to boil after the sugar dissolves.
2. Cook, till the syrup thickens a little - about 1 thread.
3. Shut off the heat and add the ginger and lemon juice, mix well and store in an airtight sterilized bottle.
4. To serve, pour 3-4 Tbsp of syrup in a glass, add crushed ice and soda/water and mix well.
5. Garnish with the lemon slice and mint leaves and serve.