How To Make Green Chilli Sauce
About Green Chilli Sauce Recippe: Spicy sauce that will add punch to snack time.
Ingredients of Green Chilli Sauce
- Makes 1 kg:
- 1 kg green chillies (washed), chopped
- 450 ml white vinegar (450 ml)
- 250 gms salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sodium benzoate (dissolved in 2 Tbsp of boiled water)
How to Make Green Chilli Sauce
- 1.Dissolve the salt in the vinegar and marinate the green chillies in it for 1 hour at least.
- 2.Heat the mixture and bring to a boil.
- 3.Cook over high heat till it thickens a bit.
- 4.Take it off the heat and mix in the sodium benzoate mixture.
- 5.Store in an airtight clean bottle.
Key Ingredients: green chillies (washed), white vinegar (450 ml), salt, oil, sodium benzoate (dissolved in 2 Tbsp of boiled water)