How To Make Instant Dosa Mix
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Instant Dosa Mix Recipe: Make your dosa-making process a whole lot easier with this instant dosa powder that you can make in just about 10-15 minutes!
Ingredients of Instant Dosa Mix
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Cup poha
- 1/2 Cup urad dal
- 2-3 Tbsp chana dal
- 1/2 tsp methi seeds
- A pinch of salt
How to Make Instant Dosa Mix
- 1.Dry roast methi seeds, urad and chana dal till they turn golden. Keep aside.
- 2.Dry roast poha till it turns golden brown in colour.
- 3.Add everything in a blender and grind into powder.
- 4.Dry roast rice flour and add it to the powdered poha-dal mix.
- 5.Add salt and mix everything together. Cool down and store in an airtight jar.
Key Ingredients: rice flour, poha, urad dal, chana dal, methi seeds, salt