How to make Jeera Vegetables
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Jeera Vegetables Recipe: A melange of potatoes, carrots and spinach enhanced with the bright, peppery flavour of cumin.
Ingredients of Jeera Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp jeera
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Onions
- 1 cup palak puree
- 8-9 Baby potatoes
- 5-6 Baby carrots
- to taste salt & pepper
- Coriander leaves
- Elaichi powder
- for garnishing cream
How to Make Jeera Vegetables
- 1.Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- 2.Add jeera, onions, ginger garlic chilli paste, potatoes and carrots.
- 3.Pour the palak puree and let it cook for sometime.
- 4.Put some salt, pepper and coriander. Mix well.
- 5.Put some butter and cream. Mix well and add lime juice.
- 6.Garnish with some cream, red chilli powder and coriander. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: butter, olive oil, jeera, red chilli powder, ginger garlic chilli paste, lemon juice, Onions, palak puree, Baby potatoes, Baby carrots, salt & pepper , Coriander leaves, Elaichi powder, cream