How to make Jeera Vegetables
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Jeera Vegetables Recipe: A melange of sliced potatoes, carrots and spinach enhanced with the bright, peppery flavour of cumin powder. This recipe is so delicious, quick and also easy to make.
Ingredients of Jeera Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp jeera
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Onions
- 1 cup palak puree
- 8-9 Baby potatoes
- 5-6 Baby carrots
- to taste salt & pepper
- Coriander leaves
- Elaichi powder
- for garnishing cream
How to Make Jeera Vegetables
- 1.Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- 2.Add jeera, onions, ginger garlic chilli paste, potatoes and carrots.
- 3.Pour the palak puree and let it cook for sometime.
- 4.Put some salt, pepper and coriander. Mix well.
- 5.Put some butter and cream. Mix well and add lime juice.
- 6.Garnish with some cream, red chilli powder and coriander. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: butter, olive oil, jeera, red chilli powder, ginger garlic chilli paste, lemon juice, Onions, palak puree, Baby potatoes, Baby carrots, salt & pepper , Coriander leaves, Elaichi powder, cream