How To Make Kebab- E- Kela
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Kebab- E- Kela Recipe: Crispy, wholesome and vrat-friendly, these banana kebabs are a treat to the taste buds!
Ingredients of Kebab- E- Kela
- 2 Raw Banana
- 2 gram black pepper corn powder
- 100 gms buckwheat flour
- 2 gram cumin powder, roasted
- 3 gram salt
- 2 Green chillis, chopped
- 3 ml oil
- 3 gram coriander leaves
- 10 ml oil (for grilling)
How to Make Kebab- E- Kela
- 1.Cut banana into 2, and steam it till bananas are cooked.
- 2.Once steam is released, peel the skin and add to mixing bowl.
- 3.Once cool, mash the bananas properly. Now add oil, salt, green chilies, coriander leaves, cumin powder, and pepper powder. Mix well.
- 4.Add buckwheat flour and mix well to form a dough like consistency..
- 5.Put oil on palms. Take a small portion of mixture and shape them into tikkis.
- 6.Shallow or deep fry kebabs until golden brown over medium heat.
- 7.Allow excess oil to be absorbed by tissue paper. Serve with mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: Raw Banana, black pepper corn powder, buckwheat flour, cumin powder, salt, Green chillis, oil, coriander leaves, oil (for grilling)