How To Make Kesaria Doodh
Recipe Servings: 5
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Kesaria Doodh Recipe: A hot milk beverage flavored with saffron and cardamom. A healthy treat!
Ingredients of Kesaria Doodh
- 5 Cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Few strands of saffron
- 4 Green cardamoms - powdered
- To Garnish:
- Pistachios-blanched & shredded
- Almonds-blanched & shredded
How to Make Kesaria Doodh
- 1.Put milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- 2.Simmer over low heat, stirring a few times till it thickens (about 1/3 should be evaporated, at least).
- 3.Add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder.
- 4.Stir till the sugar is dissolved and simmer for about 5 min.
- 5.Serve hot garnished with green cardamoms, pistachios and almonds.
Key Ingredients: milk, sugar, Few strands of saffron, Green cardamoms - powdered, Pistachios-blanched & shredded, Almonds-blanched & shredded