How To Make Kuttu Ka Cheela
About Kuttu Ka Cheela Recipe: A super easy, healthy and vrat-friendly cheela recipe to try during Navratri!
Ingredients of Kuttu Ka Cheela
- 100 gms kuttu ka aata
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 2 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 50 gms cottage cheese, grated
- 20 gms desi ghee
- 10 gms ginger shreds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- For tamarind chutney:
- 100 gms tamarind
- 400 gms water
- 15 gms ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 80 gms sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp rock salt
How to Make Kuttu Ka Cheela
- Prepare Cheela:
- 1.Make a batter of pouring consistency using kuttu ka atta, sendha namak, cumin seeds and green chilly.
- 2.Grease the hotplate (you can use a non-stick pan as well) with desi ghee.
- 3.With the back of spoon make a round pancake and let it cook till it leaves the side.
- 4.Top it up with grated paneer and shredded ginger.
- 5.Serve hot with tamarind chutney or coconut chutney.
- Prepare tamarind chutney:
- 1.Soak the tamarind in water till soft and pulpy.
- 2.Strain and add water to have a thin pouring consistency.
- 3.Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, then simmer over low flame, till it thickens a little. Cool and serve.
Key Ingredients: kuttu ka aata, rock salt, Green chilli, cottage cheese, desi ghee, ginger shreds, cumin seeds, tamarind, water, ginger powder, red chilli powder, sugar, black pepper powder, rock salt