How to make Lemon Poppyseed Cake
About Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe: When Easter is around the corner, there is no better way to dive into the spirit of the festival than indulging in some Easter special treats like this lemon poppy seed bundt cake. It is a scrumptious bake packed with tarty lemon syrup and whip cream and chocolate on top.
Ingredients of Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- 150 gms plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 160 gram castor sugar
- 1 gms baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 115 gms butter
- 2 gms vanilla essence
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 40 gms poppy seed
- 50 gms lemon peel
- To serve:
- 50 gms lemon syrup
- 20 gms whip cream
- 20 gms fresh berry
How to Make Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- 1.Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into a large bowl.
- 2.In a separate bowl or jug cream the butter and sugar together and add egg slowly, add all the dry ingredient and then add lemon juice and candy.
- 3.Pour the mixture in desire cake ring, bake at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes. After baking, pour lemon syrup on cake.
- 4.Serve with fresh berry.
- 5.Serve warm cake with cream and cake with the chocolate syrup.
Key Ingredients: plain flour, baking powder, salt, castor sugar, baking soda, Eggs, butter, vanilla essence, lemon juice, poppy seed, lemon peel, To serve:, lemon syrup, whip cream, fresh berry