How to make Lemon Sushi Cake
About Lemon Sushi Cake Recipe: An innovative and decadent cake that you can try at home. Packed with delicious white chocolate ganache and a little tang of lime with a fondant sushi on top, this cake is going to impress all across age-groups.
Ingredients of Lemon Sushi Cake
- For vanilla sponge:
- 1 kg vanilla pre-mix
- 15 gms gel
- 50 ml oil
- 150 ml water
- For lemon filling:
- 100 gms egg yolk
- 100 gms lemon juice
- 100 gms sugar
- 100 gms butter
- For white chocolate ganache:
- 250 gms white chocolate
- 75 gms cooking cream
- 50 ml milk
How to Make Lemon Sushi Cake
- Prepare vanilla sponge:
- 1.Mix all ingredients together in machine bowl and knead for 5 minutes.
- 2.Put it in the tray and bake for 35 minutes.
- Prepare lemon filling:
- 1.Mix all ingredients in a bowl and put in double boiler.
- 2.Whisk it till the mixture is thick.
- 3.Leave the mixture till the time it gets cooler.
- Prepare white chocolate ganache:
- 1.Mix boiled milk and cooking cream together with white chocolate.
- 2.Leave the mixture for 5 minutes and whisk it till the chocolate melts.
- Assemble lemon sushi cake:
- 1.Cut the sponge in 3 layers.
- 2.Mix lemon filling 100 grams, whipping cream 500 grams and 150 grams white ganache to make the lemon cream.
- 3.Take one layer of the sponge and spread lemon cream on it.
- 4.Do the same with 2nd and 3rd layers as above.
- 5.Finish the cake nicely and make fondant sushi and keep on top of the cake.
Key Ingredients: For vanilla sponge:, vanilla pre-mix, gel, oil, water, For lemon filling:, egg yolk, lemon juice, sugar, butter, For white chocolate ganache:, white chocolate, cooking cream, milk