How to make Litchi Daiquiri
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A refreshing cocktail to serve on special occasions, Litchi Daiquiri by The Beer Cafe is the perfect concoction of Litchi with white rum.
Ingredients of Litchi Daiquiri
- 20 Ml Litchi fruit mix
- 10 Ml Lemon juice
- 50 Ml White rum
How to Make Litchi Daiquiri
- 1.Take 20 ml litchi fruit mix in a cocktail shaker.
- 2.Add 10ml freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 3.Add 50 ml white rum.
- 4.Add ice cubes to the top and shake well.
- 5.Now fine strain the ingredients and pour in chilled Margarita glass.
- 6.For garnish, take an orange peel, give it a long slit at the centre, and two outward slits on each side and place it on the rim using the centre slit.
Key Ingredients: Litchi fruit mix, Lemon juice, White rum