How to make Low Fat Chocolate Brownie
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Low Fat Chocolate Brownie Recipe: Winner of the weekly Guilt Free Contest bakes away decadent chocolate brownies with healthy ingredients like curd, olive oil, wheat flour, honey and nuts.
Ingredients of Low Fat Chocolate Brownie
- 100 gms thick curd
- 100 gms honey
- 125 gms wheat flour
- 25 gms olive oil
- 50 gms chocolate powder
- 100 gms ground almonds
- Walnuts coarse
- 50 gms cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
How to Make Low Fat Chocolate Brownie
- 1.Whisk curd till no lumps are formed, add almonds.
- 2.Add honey, oil. Whisk again.
- 3.Then sieve flour and chocolate powder 2 times.
- 4.Line the cake tin with butter paper and oil it.
- 5.In the cake batter add cream, baking powder and soda.
- 6.Fold in the flour and walnuts. (Do not beat too much)
- 7.Pour the mixture in a cake tin.
- 8.Cover with aluminum foil and place the cake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9.Uncover and bake again for 10 minutes till its done. Decorate as per your choice.
Key Ingredients: thick curd, honey, wheat flour, olive oil, chocolate powder, ground almonds, Walnuts coarse, cream, baking powder, baking soda