How to make Mango and Coconut Pannacotta
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Mango and Coconut Pannacotta Recipe: Indulge in this sweet delight, made of fresh cream, gelatin, sugar and the king of fruits- mango! Top it with mint leaves to add a dose of freshness.
Ingredients of Mango and Coconut Pannacotta
- 1 Cup ripe mango pulp
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetarian gelatin
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp castor sugar
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 ripe mango, peeled
- for garnishing Fresh mint leaves
How to Make Mango and Coconut Pannacotta
- 1.Take gelatin in a bowl.
- 2.Add 1 tbsp hot water, mix well and let it dissolve completely.
- 3.Heat cream in a deep non-stick pan.
- 4.Add castor sugar and vanilla essence, mix well.
- 5.Bring to a boil.
- 6.Add half the gelatin to mango pulp and remaining to the coconut milk, mix well.
- 7.Add half the cooked cream to mango pulp and remaining to coconut milk, mix well.
- 8.Spread a layer of mango cream into a short glass and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or till set.
- 9.Spread a layer of coconut cream over the mango cream layer and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or till set.
- 10.Repeat both layers once more after each layer sets properly.
- 11.Cut mango into small dices.
- 12.Top pannacotta with mango dices.
- 13.Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: ripe mango pulp, coconut milk, fresh cream, vegetarian gelatin, 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp castor sugar, Few drops of vanilla essence, ripe mango, Fresh mint leaves