How to make Masala Soybeans
Recipe Servings: 3
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Soybeans are an excellent source of protein. In this recipe soybeans are cooked in a delectable mixture of masalas. Light and easy to cook.
Ingredients of Masala Soybeans
- 150 Gram Soybean (whole)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- Green chillies, chopped
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- to taste Red Chilli Powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- Refined Oil
How to Make Masala Soybeans
- 1.Wash and soak soybean overnight.
- 2.Pressure cook the soaked soybeans till they are soft.
- 3.Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger and garlic. After they turn golden brown, add chopped onions and saute.
- 4.Add chopped tomato to this mixture and cook till the tomato pieces are soft.
- 5.Add green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt followed by boiled beans and stir for two minutes.
- 6.Add two cups of water and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7.Keep it on low flame, stir occasionally till the water is almost gone.
- 8.Sprinkle chaat masala over the beans and serve hot.
Soybean (whole), Onion
, Green chillies, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt
, Chaat Masala, Refined Oil