How To Make Mawa Anjeer Barfi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Mawa Anjeer Barfi Recipe: A perfect festive treat form the kitchen of Sanjeev Kapoor! Mawa anjeer barfi is packed with the goodness of cashews, almonds and figs and absolutely sugar-free!
Ingredients of Mawa Anjeer Barfi
- 2 cups+375 gms Mawa/khoya
- 7-8 dried figs, chopped
- 1/6 cup sugar subsitute
- 1 tsp liquid glucose
- 5-6 almonds, chopped
- 5-6 cashew nuts, chopped
How to Make Mawa Anjeer Barfi
- 1.Cook the khoya in a large non-stick kadai on low heat, stirring continuously, till the khoya starts to melt. Add the sugar substitute and mix till well blended.
- 2.Add the liquid glucose and continue to cook, stirring continuously, for thirteen minutes, or till the mixture thickens and begins to leave the sides of the kadai.
- 3.Add the almonds, cashew nuts and dried figs and mix well.
- 4.Transfer the mixture to a greased six-by-eight-inch aluminum tray and spread it evenly. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- 5.Cut into squares and serve.
Key Ingredients: Mawa/khoya, dried figs, sugar subsitute, liquid glucose, almonds, cashew nuts