How to make Mix Fruit Laccha Rabri Tortilla Crunch
About Mix Fruit Laccha Rabri Tortilla Crunch Recipe: A delightful and rich dessert to relish this festive season. Festivals like Diwali are meant to relish the delicious desserts and sweets with family and this recipe of a delicious combination of Rabri and goodness of fruits is exactly what your loved ones can bond over. Prepare for a dinner party and watch your guests drooling over this luscious, fruitful dessert. This one is a delectable amalgamation of nuts, fruits and crunchy tortilla,layered beautifully in a glass.
Ingredients of Mix Fruit Laccha Rabri Tortilla Crunch
- 5 Litre milk
- 100 gms sugar
- 10 gms cardamom powder
- 1 gram saffron
- almonds and pistachios, chopped
- 100 gms grapes
- 100 gms apple
- 100 gms kiwi
- 100 gms orange
- 100 gms pomegranate
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- For Tortilla Crunch:
- 2 nos tortilla sheet
- for frying oil
How to Make Mix Fruit Laccha Rabri Tortilla Crunch
- 1.Take a wide and heavy bottom pan or kadhai.
- 2.Grease the sides and bottom of the pan with ghee.
- 3.Then, add milk in the pan and boil it on a medium flame.
- 4.When milk starts boiling, a layer of malai will start forming over the milk.
- 5.Now, take out the malai with the help of a spatula and keep collecting it on the sides of the pan.
- 6.Collect malai from all the sides and keep stirring the milk in between so that it will not stick in the bottom.
- 7.Keep repeating the process untill the milk is reduced to almost 1/3.
- 8.Now, add sugar and boil them for 5 minutes.
- 9.Add saffron, cardamom and chopped nuts and switch off the flame.
- 10.Now scrape the malai from the sides of the pan and add in the milk.
- 11.Let it come to room temperature.
- 12.Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
- 13.On the other side, make jullienne of tortilla sheets and fry it in oil. Keep this aside.
- 14.Dice all the fruits and keep it aside.
- 15.Take a martini glass and arrange tortilla crunch at the bottom. Then, add some chilled laccha rabri.
- 16.Top it up with mix fruits and some chopped nuts. Repeat the same process again.
- 17.Garnish it with fold slices of kiwi fruits, pomegranate and nuts.
Key Ingredients: milk, sugar, cardamom powder, saffron, almonds and pistachios, grapes, apple, kiwi, orange, pomegranate, mint leaves, tortilla sheet, oil