How To Make Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao Recipe: Give your regular pulao a healthy spin with this mix sprouts pulao, full with the goodness of spinach. Quick, easy and wholesome!
Ingredients of Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao
- 100 gms bean sprout
- 100 gms chana sprout
- 500 gms brown rice
- 250 gms spinach
- 5 gram cumin seeds
- 2 gram bay leaves
- 2 gram cloves
- 100 gms onion slice
- 20 gms coriander leaves, chopped
- 20 gms mint, chopped
- 50 gms capsicum (diced)
- To taste salt
- 30 Ml oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
How to Make Mix Sprout Spinach Pulao
- 1.Wash 500 gms of brown rice well, soak the rice in enough water for 30 minutes.
- 2.Heat 30 ml oil in a deep thick bottomed pan and add cloves, bay leaves, cumin seeds. Fry them properly, now add sliced onion and saute until it turns to golden brown colour.
- 3.Add ginger garlic paste, saute for a few seconds.
- 4.Then add chana sprouts, beans sprout and spinach, mix it well and add coriander and mint leaves.
- 5.Now add brown rice, mix rice gently for 3 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- 6.Pour 1200 ml water into the pan and mix well. Add salt to taste, stir and tightly cover the pan.
- 7.Let the pulao cook until all the water is absorbed. Cook on a low to medium flame.
- 8.Now turn off the flame, leave the pulao closed for 6 minutes.
- 9.Garnish pulao with coriander leavesand capsicum and serve.
Key Ingredients: bean sprout, chana sprout, brown rice, spinach, cumin seeds, bay leaves, cloves, onion slice, coriander leaves, mint, capsicum (diced), salt, oil, ginger garlic paste