How to make Mung Bean Dessert
Pureed lentil and coconut cream form the base of this unusual dessert.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Dessert
- 4 1/2 Tbsp yellow moong lentil
- 4 tbsp rice flakes
- 2 tbsp pandanus shoot paste
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour mixed with water
- 2 tbsp crushed ice
How to Make Mung Bean Dessert
- 1.Soak the lentil in water for three hours, steam for 30 minutes and then puree in a grinder.
- 2.Take the puree in pan and add two tbsp of sugar and 1/2 cup of coconut cream. Cook for two minutes and keep aside.
- 3.Soak the rice flakes in water till they are soft. Now mix them with pandanus paste.
- 4.Take this mixture in a pan and add 1/2 cup coconut cream and two tbsp of sugar to it. You may also add some water if required. Cook for two minutes and keep aside.
- 5.In a separate pan, take the remaining coconut cream add sugar and the corn-flour paste. Cook for two minutes.
- 6.Now in a glass, first add the lentil mixture, then the rice flakes and then the coconut cream mixture.
- 7.Garnish it with crushed ice and serve.
Key Ingredients: yellow moong lentil, rice flakes, pandanus shoot paste, coconut cream, sugar, corn flour mixed with water, crushed ice