How to make Mutton Kathi Roll
About Mutton Kathi Roll Recipe: Juicy mutton pieces marinated and cooked till tender. Stuffed in freshly made wraps and sprinkled with onions, green chillies and chaat masala.
Ingredients of Mutton Kathi Roll
- For the mutton:
- 1/2 kg boneless mutton
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp curd
- to taste salt
- For the roll:
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 roti/chapatti (cooked)
- onions, sliced
- green chillies, finely chopped
- coriander, finely chopped
- Chaat masala
How to Make Mutton Kathi Roll
- Prepare Mutton:
- 1.In a bowl add all the ingredients to the mutton, except the salt.
- 2.Mix well, cover and marinate it in the fridge for at least two hours.
- 3.Then heat 3 Tbsp of oil in a pan and sear the mutton for about a minute.
- 4.Sprinkle some salt and cook till tender.
- Prepare Roll:
- 1.On a flat pan, heat the roti with a few drops of oil. Break an egg on the roti, flip it and cook.
- 2.Remove the roti from the pan and place a few mutton pieces on it.
- 3.Sprinkle some onion slices, green chillies, chaat masala and coriander.
- 4.Then make a roll, slice it in half and serve.
Serve mutton kathi roll with a chutney of your choice.
Key Ingredients: boneless mutton, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, lemon juice, curd, salt, Egg, olive oil, roti/chapatti (cooked), onions, green chillies, coriander, Chaat masala