How To Make Oats And Chocolate Chip Waffles
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Oats And Chocolate Chip Waffles Recipe: Sweet, easy and super quick waffles made absolutely sugar-free! This one is a crowd-pleaser.
Ingredients of Oats And Chocolate Chip Waffles
- 1 1/2 Cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sugar free dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup refined flour
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Milk (as required)
- 2 tbsp butter (+for greasing), melted
How to Make Oats And Chocolate Chip Waffles
- 1.Dry roast 1 cup oats, cool and grind to a fine powder.
- 2.Sift flour and sugar substitute, one by one, into a bowl. Add oats powder, baking powder and remaining oats and mix well.
- 3.Make a well in the centre and break eggs into it. Add vanilla essence and whisk well. Add milk, gradually and keep whisking till a smooth batter is formed.
- 4.Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- 5.Heat the waffle iron. Grease with some butter, pour some batter into it, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till golden brown on both sides. Remove from the waffle iron and keep on a serving plate.
- 6.Make more waffles similarly.
- 7.Cut each waffle into small squares and serve immediately with maple syrup.
Key Ingredients: rolled oats, sugar free dark chocolate, refined flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, Eggs, vanilla essence, Milk (as required), butter (+for greasing)