How to make Cookie Pops
Three ingredients. One decadent result. These pops are surely going to wow the little ones.
Ingredients of Cookie Pops
- For the pops:
- 30 chocolate cookies
- 25 gms melted dark chocolate (minimum 60%)
- 100 gms cream cheese
- For dipping:
- 100 gms chocolate for dipping (You can use milk / white / dark chocolate)
How to Make Cookie Pops
- 1.Crush the cookies till you get a fine powder-keep the creamy filling it gives a better depth in the flavor.
- 2.Cool the melted chocolate before adding to the cookies.
- 3.Mash the cookies powder along with the melted chocolate and cream cheese.
- 4.The mixture should have a smooth dough consistency.
- 5.If the mixture does not come together add a little bit more of cream cheese.
- 6.Roll and shape in balls of about 1.5" diameter.
- 7.Leave to rest in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- 8.Using plastic lollypop sticks/wooden satay sticks dip one end in the melted chocolate and then push into your oreo ball. Leave to rest.
- 9.Once set enjoy these delicious treats!
Key Ingredients: chocolate cookies, melted dark chocolate (minimum 60%), cream cheese, chocolate for dipping (You can use milk / white / dark chocolate)