How to make Organic Oats Porridge
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Organic Oats Porridge Recipe: This delicious recipe with organic oats, apples, cinnamon, flax seeds and a pinch of honey is the perfect way to start your day.
Ingredients of Organic Oats Porridge
- 1/4 Cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 20 gms apple (or any other fruit)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tsp raisins (soaked)
- 1 tbsp honey
How to Make Organic Oats Porridge
- 1.Gather all the ingredients.
- 2.Soak the oats in water for a few minutes.
- 3.In a pan over medium flame, heat up the milk and add cut apple and cinnamon powder.
- 4.In a separate pan, add sesame seeds and flax seeds. Toast over medium flame for 1 minute. Add to the milk.
- 5.Once the apple is almost cooked (about 3 minutes), add the oats and cook with the milk.
- 6.After 1 minute, when the porridge is the right consistency and oats are cooked through, remove the pan from flame and pour the porridge into serving bowl.
- 7.Stir the honey into the porridge and garnish w
Key Ingredients: oats, milk, apple (or any other fruit), cinnamon powder, flax seeds (toasted), sesame seeds (toasted), raisins (soaked), honey