Pan Fried Fish with Almonds Recipe
Serve batter coated fish fillets with Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and butter-roasted dry fruits at your next dinner party.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Pan Fried Fish with Almonds
- 400 gm fish fillets
- 20 ml oil
- 50 gm butter
- 1 egg
- 25 gm roasted sliced almonds
- 25 gm soaked raisins
- Flour to coat
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Parsley (chopped), for garnishing
How to Make Pan Fried Fish with AlmondsHideShow Media
1. Season fish with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the fillets with flour. Then dip them in beaten eggs.
3. Fry fish on both sides in hot oil until golden brown.
4. Mix lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pour it on the fish.
5. Sauté almonds in butter with raisins and parsley, and pour over fish before serving.