Peanut Butter Biscuits Recipe
It is rare to find someone who hates peanut butter. This quick recipe will crunch away your boredom and will give you a perfect tea time snack.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Biscuits
- 300 gm of white butter
- 500 gm of brown sugar
- 300 gm whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbsp of baking soda
- 100 gm crushed roasted peanuts
- 100 ml of coconut oil
How to Make Peanut Butter BiscuitsHideShow Media
1. Gather and weigh all ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
4. Form into a cylinder shape with a diameter of four centimeters. Let it set in a deep freezer for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
5. Once the dough is set properly, take it out and cut into thin (about 1.5 cm thick) and equal slices.
6. Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes on a tray, or until they are lightly browned and crunchy.