How To Make Peshawari Chicken Kebab
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Peshawari Chicken Kebab Recipe: Full of flavour, these shallow fried kebabs are great party starters!
Ingredients of Peshawari Chicken Kebab
- 1/2 Kg chicken mince
- 1 tbsp ginger (coarsely grounded)
- 1 tbsp garlic (coarsely grounded)
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies, sliced
- 1-2 Eggs
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp zeera (cumin seeds, roasted and crushed)
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (crushed), roasted
- 1-1/2 tbsp anar dana (dry pomegranate seeds)
- 3 tbsp maize flour or gram flour
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green coriander, chopped
- Oil (for shallow frying)
How to Make Peshawari Chicken Kebab
- 1.In a bowl mix all ingredients except oil and tomatoes.
- 2.Marinate for 30 minutes. Add tomatoes just before frying.
- 3.Make big flat kebabs.
- 4.Shallow fry the kebabs till golden.
- 5.Serve with tandoori roti or naan.
Key Ingredients: chicken mince, ginger (coarsely grounded), garlic (coarsely grounded), onion, green chillies, Eggs, salt , crushed red chillies, crushed black pepper, zeera (cumin seeds, roasted and crushed), coriander seeds (crushed), anar dana (dry pomegranate seeds), maize flour or gram flour, tomatoes, green coriander, Oil (for shallow frying)