Peshawari Chicken Kebab Recipe
How To Make Peshawari Chicken Kebab
About Peshawari Chicken Kebab Recipe: Full of aromatic flavours, these shallow fried kebabs makes for a great party starters!
- Total Cook Time 55 mins
- Prep Time 45 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Peshawari Chicken Kebab
- 1/2 Kg chicken mince
- 1 tbsp ginger (coarsely grounded)
- 1 tbsp garlic (coarsely grounded)
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies, sliced
- 1-2 Eggs
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp zeera (cumin seeds, roasted and crushed)
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (crushed), roasted
- 1-1/2 tbsp anar dana (dry pomegranate seeds)
- 3 tbsp maize flour or gram flour
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green coriander, chopped
- Oil (for shallow frying)
How to Make Peshawari Chicken KebabHideShow Media
In a bowl mix all ingredients except oil and tomatoes.
Marinate for 30 minutes. Add tomatoes just before frying.
Make big flat kebabs.
Shallow fry the kebabs till golden.
Serve with tandoori roti or naan.