How to make Pickled Beetroot with Feta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Beetroot and feta are cooked in red wine vinegar reduction and served with olives.
Ingredients of Pickled Beetroot with Feta
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 Medium Beetroot (peeled), baked
- 100 Gram Feta cheese
- 8-9 Green olives
- 1 Cilantro sprig
- To season Salt and pepper
- To garnish Olive oil
How to Make Pickled Beetroot with Feta
- 1.In a pan, heat red wine vinegar along with brown sugar.
- 2.Let it cook till the sugar melts and the reduction starts to thicken.
- 3.Slice the beetroot and pour the wine reduction over it. Mix them together well.
- 4.Crumble feta cheese over the beets and season with salt.
- 5.Then add cracked black pepper and green olives. Mix them well.
- 6.Garnish with a sprig of cilantro.
- 7.Finish with a dash of olive oil.
Key Ingredients: Brown sugar, Red wine vinegar, Beetroot (peeled), Feta cheese, Green olives, Cilantro sprig, Salt and pepper, Olive oil