Pinaca: Dry Goan rice flour balls with a dash of coconut and jaggery flavor. Its a popular tea time snack for the Goan people.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Pinaca
- 1 kg coconut
- 3 kg Goan rice flour
- 3 coconuts, grated
How to Make PinacaHideShow Media
1. Dry roast the rice on a tawa or pan.
2. Leave to cool and powder. Keep aside.
3. Crush the jaggery and grind it along with the coconut on a round grinding stone.
4. Keep adding the flour a little at a time to the mixture and continue grinding.
5. Mix well and form walnut-sized balls.