How To Make Pista Chocolate & Mandarin
About Pista Chocolate & Mandarin Recipe: A delectable traditional dessert made with a balance of pista and chocolate in a beautiful tricolor way. Pista chocolate and mandarin from kitchen of The Westin is the perfect way to celebrate the national holiday.
Ingredients of Pista Chocolate & Mandarin
- For Pista Kheer:
- 100 gms pista
- 1000 ml milk
- 100 gms sugar
- 50 gms rice broken
- 5 gram green cardamom
- For chocolate mousse:
- 220 gms white chocolate
- 60 ml milk
- 40 gms egg yolk
- 165 gms whipped cream
- 1 Vanilla pod
- For Mandarin:
- 1 Mandarin
- 60 gms sugar
- 200 ml water
How to Make Pista Chocolate & Mandarin
- 1.Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- 2.Make sabayon with egg yolk and add whipped cream along with vanilla pods to make the mousse.
- 3.Boil the milk and add cardamom, rice, pista and sugar.
- 4.Simmer on slow heat and cook well.
- 5.Make sugar syrup by melting sugar on high heat and add mandarin.
- 6.Assemble in layers starting with the kheer in the bottom layer, followed by mousse and finally add the candied mandarin on top.
Key Ingredients: pista, milk, sugar, rice broken, green cardamom, For chocolate mousse:, white chocolate, milk, egg yolk, whipped cream, Vanilla pod, Mandarin, sugar, water