How to make Ragi Wheat Bread
About Ragi Wheat Bread: Crispy bread made from ingredients i.e extremely good for you - curd, ragi, wheat, gur and spinach. A very interesting bread with finger millet and whole wheat flour.
Ingredients of Ragi Wheat Bread
- 1 cup ragi atta
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (atta)
- 100 gm gur (jaggery)
- 1 tsp refined oil
- 1/2 kg chopped spinach
- Cup of curd
- 1 tsp baking soda
How to Make Ragi Wheat Bread
- 1.Take a bowl and put the above ingredients in it.
- 2.Mix all the ingredients together till it gets consistency.
- 3.Spread the mixture in a baking dish and put in oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- 4.Take it out from the oven and slice evenly.
Key Ingredients: 1 cup ragi atta, 1 cup whole wheat flour (atta), 100 gm gur (jaggery), 1 tsp refined oil, 1/2 kg chopped spinach, Cup of curd, 1 tsp baking soda