How To Make Ranga Aloo Payesh
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ranga Aloo Payesh Recipe: Quick, easy and comforting, this ranga aloo payesh is perfect for a lazy lunch or dinner meal.
Ingredients of Ranga Aloo Payesh
- 1 Large ranga aloo, boiled
- 500 ml milk
- 200 ml condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 2 tsp coconut, chopped
How to Make Ranga Aloo Payesh
- 1.Peel and mash the ranga aloo.
- 2.Boil the milk and add the ranga aloo while vigorously boiling.
- 3.Mash in the paste and stir as you do till the milk thickens.
- 4.Add the condensed milk, cardamom and chopped coconut. Serve warm or chilled as desired.
Key Ingredients: ranga aloo, milk, condensed milk, cardamom, coconut