How To Make Raw Banana, Coconut And Sago Kebab
About Raw Banana, Coconut And Sago Kebab Recipe: Delicious, vrat-friendly and easy sago kebabs with the goodness of banana and coconut seems to be the perfect snack to munch on during Navratri!
Ingredients of Raw Banana, Coconut And Sago Kebab
- 600 gms raw banana
- 250 gms fresh coconut
- 300 gms sago pearls, soaked
- 40 gms almond
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- Vrat salt- to taste
- 5 Green chillis
- 20 gms ghee
How to Make Raw Banana, Coconut And Sago Kebab
- 1.Wash, boil,cool and grate banana.
- 2.Grate fresh coconut and soak sago for 2 hours and drain water.
- 3.Now heat ghee in a pan. When hot, add grated coconut and cook till golden brown in colour.
- 4.In a mixture grinder, grind half of the roasted coconut.
Keep half of the roasted coconut aside.
- 5.Fine chop green chillies and mash half of sago. Keep half sago for coating kebabs from both sides.
- 6.Assemble all the ingredients, except sago, together in a bowl and mix well.
- 7.Divide the mixture into small balls and make roundels and flatten the kebabs.
- 8.Spread soaked sago pearls on a plate, place the flattened kebabs on sago and firmly press so sago can coat the kebab. Do this for both the sides.
- 9.Now heat ghee in a non-stick pan. When hot, place kebabs and cook them from both sides till golden brown in colour. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: raw banana, fresh coconut, sago pearls, almond, peppercorn, Vrat salt- to taste, Green chillis, ghee