How to make Rose Berry Valentine Forest
About Rose Berry Valentine Forest Recipe: Spread over a decadent bed of baked rose petal powder, this valentine special dessert is the perfect mix of crunch and sweet with a tang of raspberry. The baked yogurt gives this dessert a creamy plunge along with the perfect rose tint.
Ingredients of Rose Berry Valentine Forest
- For Rose Petal Feuilletine:
- 200 gms butter
- 200 gms sugar
- 66 gms egg white
- 200 gms flour
- 20 gms rose petal powder
- For Berry Baked Yogurt:
- 800 gms yogurt
- 700 gms double cream
- 800 gms condensed milk
- 100 gms berry puree
- 50 gms fresh berry slice
- 1 nos vanilla pod
- For Raspberry Foam:
- 200 gms raspberry puree
- 300 gms water
- 150 gms sugar
- 3 gms lecithin
- For Vanilla Marshmallow:
- 360 gms confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
- 100 gms water
- 20 gms silver gelatine sheet
- 1 nos vanilla pod
- For Crunchy Chocolate Pudding:
- 500 gms milk chocolate
- 300 gms cocoa butter
- 400 gms almond crunch, roasted
How to Make Rose Berry Valentine Forest
- Rose Petal Feuilletine:
- 1.Cream butter and sugar, add egg white slowly and make a smooth paste.
- 2.Add flour and rose petal powder, mix well and spread on a parchment paper and bake it in the oven at 180*C for 6 minutes or till it become golden brown colour.
- Berry Baked Yogurt:
- 1.Boil the berry puree with sliced berries and vanilla pod, squeeze out the seeds and mix with the puree. Keep aside and allow to cool.
- 2.Mix the yogurt with condensed milk and cream, make a smooth batter. Add berry mixture in to the batter and mix well.
- 3.Pour the batter in a laminated tray and bake in the oven on a water bath at 160*C for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool and keep it in a refrigerator for overnight to set.
- Prepare Raspberry Foam:
- 1.Warm the berry puree with water, add the sugar and pectin in to the puree.
- 2.Use a hand blender to beat the mixture to make berry foam. Take out the foam from the top and use for plating.
- Prepare Vanilla Marshmallow:
- 1.Soak gelatine in the iced water and keep aside, boil the water with vanilla pod, squeezed out the seeds and mix with the water. Add soaked and drained gelatine in to the water. Mix well and dissolve it.
- 2.Keep the confectioners’ sugar in a mixing bowl and pour the gelatine solution in to the sugar.
- 3.Beet well with medium speed till it become a soft peak stage.
- 4.Take out from the mixing bowl and allow to cool. Make it small pieces and coat it with crunchy chocolate and use it in the plating.
- Prepare Crunchy Chocolate Coating:
- 1.Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter, mix together and temper it properly.
- 2.Add the almond crunch and mix well. Keep the temperature 29*C to coat the marshmallows.
Key Ingredients: butter, sugar, egg white, flour, rose petal powder, For Berry Baked Yogurt:, yogurt, double cream, condensed milk, berry puree, fresh berry slice, vanilla pod, For Raspberry Foam:, raspberry puree, water, sugar, lecithin, For Vanilla Marshmallow:, confectioners sugar (powdered sugar), water, silver gelatine sheet, vanilla pod, For Crunchy Chocolate Pudding:, milk chocolate, cocoa butter, almond crunch