How to make Sangria Soaked Cake
Craving something sweet but also need a drink to calm your nerves before that super important meeting at work? Bite into that delicious sangria soaked cake and let your craving be satisfied while your thirst, too, is quenched. Bonus: No one shall judge you for eating dessert (alcoholic or not) before 11 a.m.
Ingredients of Sangria Soaked Cake
- 200 Gram Butter, unsalted
- 200 Gram Castor sugar
- 200 Gram Flour
- 10 Gram Orange rind
- 5 Nos Eggs
- 2 Gram Baking powder
- 300 Ml Sangria wine
- As required Sliced cut fruits
How to Make Sangria Soaked Cake
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2.In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and orange rind until light and fluffy.
- 3.Add in the eggs, one at a time, and beating well between additions.
- 4.Add in the flour and baking powder, mixing until just combined.
- 5.Add in the sangria, and mix until incorporated.
- 6.Pour the batter in the prepared pan, and bake for 20 minutes, then cover the pan with foil, and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- 7.When cake is ready, remove from oven and let cool completely before frosting.
- 8.Pour some sangria on cake and place fresh cut fruits on top and serve.
Key Ingredients: Butter
, Castor sugar, Flour
, Orange rind, Eggs, Baking powder, Sangria wine, Sliced cut fruits