How to make Sicilian Spicy Pasta
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sicilian Spicy Pasta Recipe: Broccoli, pasta and parmesan cheese make a satisfying meal in minutes
Ingredients of Sicilian Spicy Pasta
- 1 Cup Penne (spaghetti or any other form of pasta), boiled
- 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chillies, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- To taste Salt and pepper
How to Make Sicilian Spicy Pasta
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic.
- 2.Add red chillies. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3.Add broccoli and cook for two minutes.
- 4.Add boiled pasta followed by parmesan cheese.
- 5.Cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.
Penne (spaghetti or any other form of pasta), Garlic
, Red chillies, Broccoli
, Parmesan cheese, Salt and pepper, Oil