How To Make Slow Cooked Chicken With Beans And Sausages Cassoulet
Slow Cooked Chicken With Beans And Sausages Cassoulet Recipe: A perfect dish to indulge in the Christmas seeason, this slow cooked chicken comes witht he goodness of beans, sausages, white wine and more.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Chicken With Beans And Sausages Cassoulet
- For Confit Chicken
- 500 gms whole chicken leg with thigh
- 100 ml refined oil
- 10 gms garlic
- 10 gms thyme
- 5 gram black pepper
- 5 gram salt
- 2 gram bayleaf
- 20 gms butter
- For chicken cassoulet:
- 50 gms smoked chicken sausages
- 50 gms canneloni white beans (tinned)
- 15 gms onion
- 15 gms garlic
- 10 gms fresh thyme
- 50 ml chicken stock
- 20 ml white wine
- 40 ml fresh cooking cream
- 5 gram salt
- 5 gram crushed black pepper
- 20 gms shallots, roasted
- 30 gms carrots
- 100 gms wilted spinach
How to Make Slow Cooked Chicken With Beans And Sausages Cassoulet
- 1.Take whole chicken leg with thigh along with skin, in a deep container assemble refined oil, butter, garlic, pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
- 2.Cover it with silver foil and slow cook it in oven at 120 degree for 2 hours.
- 3.For chicken and bean cassoulet, take a pan add garlic, onion, mirepoix and thyme.
- 4.Deglaze with white wine, add sausages, canneloni beans, shallots and saute it. Add stock, cook it further and add cream.
- 5.Now add parsley. Season it and serve.
- 6.To assemble, in a serving dish place the chicken bean cassoulet, sear confit chicken on the bed of wilted spinach.
Key Ingredients: For Confit Chicken, whole chicken leg with thigh, refined oil, garlic, thyme, black pepper, salt, bayleaf, butter, smoked chicken sausages, canneloni white beans (tinned), onion, garlic, fresh thyme, chicken stock, white wine, fresh cooking cream, salt, crushed black pepper, shallots, carrots, wilted spinach