Story ProgressBack to home
Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad Recipe
How to make Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad
A light and fresh salad that's really easy to make and totally worth the wait.
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad
- 1/3 Cup Raw papaya
- 1/4 cup Tomato or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Peanuts (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp Red and green chili (pounded)
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar or sugar
- to taste Salt
- to taste Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Green cabbage
How to Make Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya SaladHideShow Media
Peel the raw papaya and grate it.
Toss all the ingredients together with the grated papaya.
Serve it on a bed of cabbage.
You can also use shredded carrots instead of raw papaya.