How to make Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad
A light and fresh salad that's really easy to make and totally worth the wait.
Ingredients of Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad
- 1/3 Cup Raw papaya
- 1/4 Cup Tomato or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Peanuts (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp Red and green chili (pounded)
- 1 Tbsp Palm sugar or sugar
- To taste Salt
- To taste Soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Green cabbage
How to Make Som Tum Chae or Raw Papaya Salad
- 1.Peel the raw papaya and grate it.
- 2.Toss all the ingredients together with the grated papaya.
- 3.Serve it on a bed of cabbage.
You can also use shredded carrots instead of raw papaya.
Key Ingredients: Raw papaya, Tomato or cherry tomatoes, Peanuts (crushed), 1/2 tsp crushed garlic, Red and green chili (pounded), Palm sugar or sugar, Salt, Soya sauce, Lemon juice, Green cabbage