How to make Soy Moong Bhaji
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A wholesome batter of whole green gram and soya bean mixture fried till crisp.
Ingredients of Soy Moong Bhaji
- 200 Gram Whole Green Gram
- 100 Gram Soya Bean
- 3 Onions , sliced
- 3 Green Chillies
- To taste Salt
- To deep fry Refined Oil
How to Make Soy Moong Bhaji
- 1.Mix green gram (moong) and Soya beans.
- 2.Soak overnight in water. Drain water completely.
- 3.Grind to a coarse batter of thick consistency.
- 4.Finely chop onions and green Chillies.
- 5.Add these to the batter along with the salt and mix well.
- 6.Drop spoonfuls of the batter into hot oil and deep fry the bhajis till crisp and golden brown.
- 7.Serve hot with tomato ketchup.