How to make Spiced Coffee
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Spiced Coffee Recipe: Whip up a cuppa coffee, made with a desi, ginger and cardamom twist.
Ingredients of Spiced Coffee
- 50 gms freshly ground coffee
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 200 ml milk
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp cream
- 25 gms chocolate, grated
How to Make Spiced Coffee
- 1.Combine coffee, 1 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and ginger. Brew in 1 liter of water.
- 2.Heat milk and sugar until scalding point.
- 3.Pour in the hot coffee with the milk.
- 4.Whip cream and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder together.
- 5.Spoon over the coffee.
- 6.Serve with grated chocolate on the top.
Key Ingredients: freshly ground coffee, cardamom powder, ginger, milk, sugar, cream, chocolate