How to make Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
About Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli Recipe: Serve with a simple sauce or just toss in olive oil and garlic so as not to overwhelm the spinach and cheese flavor of the pasta.
Ingredients of Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- For the Dough:
- 2 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- A pinch of Salt
- For the Filling:
- 1 Cup Spinach, blanched
- 1 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- 1.Grind all the ingredients for the filling, together and keep aside.
- 2.To prepare the dough, take a bowl and add the flour, eggs, salt and olive oil.
- 3.Now add some water and knead it to make a dough. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough into thin sheets.
- 4.Take the spinach mixture and make small portions of it.
- 5.Place this mixture on the dough sheet, cover and press the sheet around the filling.
- 6.Cut it in desired shapes, boil them till done and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Flour
, Eggs, Olive oil, Salt
, Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese