How to make Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A healthy salad of boiled spinach with sesame seeds and soya sauce dressing.
Ingredients of Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing
- 500 gms spinach
- 2 tbsp white sesame
- 1 tbsp sake, optional (a Japanese alcoholic beverage made with fermented rice)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
How to Make Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing
- 1.Wash and boil the spinach. Drain the water very well.
- 2.Cut spinach into 2 inch lengths.
- 3.Grind the sesame seeds.
- 4.Add sugar, soya sauce, and sake in the grinder and mix well.
- 5.Add spinach and stir well.
Key Ingredients: spinach, white sesame, sugar, soy sauce