How to make Stuffed Eggplant with Schezwan Sauce
About Stuffed Eggplant with Schezwan Sauce Recipe: A delicious Chinese dish with the goodness of mixed vegetables, eggplant, cottage cheese and a host of spices that would instantly spruce up the dish. Prepare this as a side dish at your next dinner party and keep your guests hooked!
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant with Schezwan Sauce
- 100 gms mixed vegetables, chopped
- 100 gms eggplant
- 30 gms cottage cheese
- 10 gms cornflour
- 60 ml oil
- 5 gms ginger, chopped
- 5 gms celery, chopped
- 5 gms onion
- 5 gms garlic
- 5 gms red chilli
- 6 gms tomato
- 5 gms oyster sauce
- 5 ml rice wine
- 5 ml vinegar
- 5 gms salt
- 5 gms castor sugar
- 5 gms white pepper
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 10 gms corn flour
- 3 gms sichuan pepper
- 150 ml stock water
How to Make Stuffed Eggplant with Schezwan Sauce
- 1.Stuff the eggplant with chopped vegetables and cottage cheese mixture.
- 2.Coat it with dry cornflour and deep fry.
- 3.Heat oil in wok. Add garlic, ginger, onion, oyster sauce, rice wine, chilli, vinegar, sichuan Pepper. Tomato ketchup and sauté it well.
- 4.Now add stock and adjust the seasoning and give a touch with corn flour.
- 5.At last add the fried eggplant, toss it well in sauce, sprinkle with spring onion and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: mixed vegetables, eggplant, cottage cheese, cornflour, oil, ginger, celery, onion, garlic, red chilli, tomato, oyster sauce, rice wine, vinegar, salt, castor sugar, white pepper, sesame oil, corn flour, sichuan pepper, stock water