How to make Summer Fruits with Homemade Custard
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Thick and creamy custard with the light flavor of vanilla. Served in a martini glass with chopped fruits of your choice.
Ingredients of Summer Fruits with Homemade Custard
- 1 vanilla bean
- 500 Ml milk
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 8 Large egg yolks
- Seasonal fruits of your choice, chopped
How to Make Summer Fruits with Homemade Custard
- 1.Open up the vanilla bean completely and scrape out the vanilla seeds.
- 2.In a pot put the vanilla seeds along with 500 ml of milk, 500 ml cream, 4 tbsp sugar and let it come to a boil.
- 3.In another bowl put egg yolks along with 2 tbsp sugar and whisk.
- 4.Once the milk and cream mixture is boiled strain the extra vanilla beans and keep stirring through out.
- 5.Add the vanilla and milk mixture one ladle at a time into the beat eggs while continuing to whisk the eggs.
- 6.Repeat till the vanilla and milk mixture is finished.
- 7.Transfer all the egg mixture into the pot and keep stirring while its on the flame until it becomes thick and golden,
- 8.To Serve: In a martini glass place the chopped fruits and pour the custard and serve.
Key Ingredients: vanilla bean, milk, sugar, egg yolks, Seasonal fruits of your choice, chopped