How To Make Szechwan Chilli Chicken
Recipe Servings: 8
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Szechwan Chilli Chicken Recipe: A fiery side - fried chicken cooked with brown, green & white peppercorns and oriental spices.
Ingredients of Szechwan Chilli Chicken
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 5-6 dry red chillies (deseeded), chopped
- 2-3 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp brown pepper corn
- 3 tbsp green pepper corn
- 10-12 pieces chicken (with bone)
- to taste salt
- 2 tsp white pepper
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tbsp black vinegar
- 2 tsp chilli oil
How to Make Szechwan Chilli Chicken
- 1.Flash fry the chicken with ginger till there colour changes to golden.
- 2.Now, drain the oil and keep this aside.
- 3.Now, add garlic, spring onions green pepper corns and the brown peppercorn.
- 4.Stir for 5 minutes and then add the dry chillies, white pepper powder, ajino moto, salt and chilli oil.
- 5.Stir again for 5-10 minutes and add the black vinegar.
- 6.Stir fry for 10 minutes and garnish with green peppercorns.
- 7.Szechwan chilli chicken is ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: spring onions, dry red chillies (deseeded), ginger, brown pepper corn, green pepper corn, chicken (with bone), salt , white pepper, Oil (for frying), black vinegar, chilli oil