Story ProgressBack to home
Thai Chilli Broccoli Salad Recipe
Crunchy broccoli sprinkled with a chili dressing and curd topping.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins 15 seconds
- Prep Time 15 mins 15 seconds
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Thai Chilli Broccoli Salad
- 1/2 kg blanched broccoli florets
- For the chilli vinaigrette:
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1/2 tsp castor sugar
- 1 tsp crushed yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 segmented orange
- For the curd topping:
- 2 Tbsp hung curd
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp sugar, salt and pepper
How to Make Thai Chilli Broccoli SaladHideShow Media
Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together.
Leave for 2 to 3 hours.
Combine curd topping with ingredients and season well.
Before serving, pour the Vinaigrette over the broccoli and top with curd dressing and orange segment.