Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken cooked in the coconut milk with onions, lime leaves, basil leaves and an aromatic thai green curry paste.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
Ingredients of Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 500 gm chicken-boneless, cubed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion-chopped fine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 lime leaves-chopped
- 1 Tbsp basil leaves-chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp lemon grass (thick base)-chopped fine
How to Make Thai Green Chicken CurryHideShow Media
1. Heat the oil and add the onions, Saute till they soft.
2. Add the curry paste and stir fry to mix well.
3. Add chicken pieces, saute over high heat till opaque.
4. Add water and cook till chicken is tender.
5. Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, basil leaves and lemon grass and bring to a boil.
6. Lower the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes and serve hot with boiled rice on the side.