How to make Tofu Phali
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Tofu Phali Recipe: Silken tofu tossed with green beans in zingy Indian flavors.
Ingredients of Tofu Phali
- 1 Cup silken tofu (diced)0
- 1 cup beans, chopped
- 1 tbsp whole cumin
- 1 tbsp royal cumin
- 1 tbsp onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp green chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, roasted
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp kashmiri methi
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder, roasted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste salt
How to Make Tofu Phali
- 1.Heat oil in a skillet or a pan and saute whole cumin.
- 2.Add royal cumin, onions, ginger, green chillies and garlic and saute for few more minutes.
- 3.Now add chopped beans and mix well.
- 4.Season with red chilli powder, salt, kashmiri methi and roasted cumin powder.
- 5.Pour water into this mixture and cook for few minutes.
- 6.Add silken tofu and mix well.
- 7.Finally add tomato puree, saute for few minutes and serve.
Key Ingredients: silken tofu (diced)0, beans, whole cumin, royal cumin, onions, ginger, green chillies, garlic, red chilli powder, kashmiri methi, cumin powder, water, tomato puree, olive oil, salt