Story ProgressBack to home
Tutti Fruity Ice-Cream Recipe
How to make Tutti Fruity Ice-Cream
A delightful combination of vanilla ice cream, jam, fresh fruits and nuts.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Tutti Fruity Ice-Cream
- 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 3 Tbsp jam of choice
- 4 Tbsp mixed fruit-chopped and sweetened
- 3 Tbsp roasted and chopped nuts
- Whipped cream to decorate
- A tall glass to serve the ice cream
How to Make Tutti Fruity Ice-CreamHideShow Media
Place 2 Tbsp of fruit at the bottom of the glass.
Top this with one scoop of ice-cream.
Pour 1 Tbsp of jam over this, and then 1 Tbsp of nuts. Repeat the fruit, ice-cream, jam and nuts layer.
Top with the last scoop of ice-cream, jam and nuts.
Pipe the whipped cream decoratively around and serve.